We have described our specific interventions, but we can’t achieve our goals without your active participation. Here are the ways to stay informed and up-to-date with all our activities:
- Log in and join the scheduled and moderated weekly conversations by clicking on the link on the blog.
- Chip in your opinions in the comment section of posts to make your voice heard.
- Submit opinion pieces and rebuttals to us for publication at email@example.com.
- Submit CVs and expressions of interest to the email address above in order to join the network of young people and empowering partners.
- Participate in polls and surveys in order to have your vote counted on important issues which may influence advocacy and policy changes.
- Volunteer to C4C and contribute great ideas and talents for positive change.
- Follow us on all social media platforms for easy access and real-time engagement. We are @converse4change on Twitter, Conversations for Change – C4C on Facebook, @converse4change on Instagram, Conversations 4 Change on Google+ and on Youtube.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the mailing list to receive updates and instant information on opportunities for sponsorships and internships by our partners.
Rest assured that we won’t let you miss any of our insightful contents covering a range of important topics and discussions in areas like education, entrepreneurship, job creation, civic engagement, the economy, leadership, health, etc.
Welcome to Conversations for Change. Join the conversation! Ensure your opinion is heard! Change your world for the better!